Why Choose Lotus Animation?
Mobile Game Art, Design & Animation
Our game animation development services stretch far beyond arcade development. We design costumes, characters, symbols, weapons, backgrounds. Our Game animation development services focuses on:
- ● Building gaming worlds that captures the scale, depth and imagination of the games
- ● Creating art for mobile games that stand out in the crowd
- ● Capturing the full extent of the user’s imagination with graphics, arcade, character design, weapon design, multi-dimensionality and more.
Genre We Cover
- ● Sandbox Real-time strategy
- ● Shooters
- ● Multiplayer online battle arena
- ● Role-playing
- ● Simulation
- ● Sports
- ● Puzzlers
- ● party games
- ● Action-adventure
- ● Survival
- ● Horror
- ● Platformer
Motion Graphics WorkFlow
Types of Game Animation Development
● Mobile Game animation development
● NFT Game animation development
● PC Game animation development
● UNITY3D Game animation development
● Console Game animation development
● iOS Game animation development
● Android Game animation development
● Cross-platform Game animation development
What is your video production process?
Our video production process includes:
Pre-production: The pre-production phase includes video goals, budget, scope, story selection, project timeline, script creation, talent acquisition, equipment needs, location scouting.
Production: The production phase includes setting up sound, lighting, video equipment, Recording voice overs, capturing b-roll.
Post-Production: Producing the final story, music selection, video editing, reviews, approvals, final delivery.
How long does it take to make a video?
Depending on the nature of the project our video creation can take up to 2-4 weeks to complete. For simple projects we can create videos in 10 days.
How many revisions do I get?
As many revisions needed to meet the initial animation concept.